.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

vaginal tattoos

images 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo,; 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo, vaginal tattoos. tattoo hair house 2011 genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. vagina tattoos. with
  • tattoo hair house 2011 genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. vagina tattoos. with



  • gsc999
    07-01 10:45 PM
    When prominent business houses like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Oracle and organizations like AILA seem powerless when it comes to influencing senators, lawmakers and government organizations like USCIS and DOS, what can IV team do to change the policies. Sorry I did not mean to criticize, but that's the truth, unfortunately!
    --
    Mandeep:

    Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.

    Hope to see you become more active here.





    wallpaper tattoo hair house 2011 genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. vagina tattoos. with vaginal tattoos. Liquid Virgin, quot;vaginal
  • Liquid Virgin, quot;vaginal



  • paskal
    12-26 04:28 PM
    the account can be opened in 1 sec
    i just have to click the button
    yjey have it all set up and ready

    but below they have a statement that says" only citizens and permanent residents can use this facility"


    Business needs define rules in this country. Western Union was sending money to mexico. Then American Banks started chipping into that business, accepting different documents as valid for money transfer. You get the drift.

    As for Citi bank not opening e-accounts for existing account holders, it is a bit surprising. Once they vetted you in the process, they are repeating it just to verify your identity? My bank lets me open different accounts online as I am known to them for a long long time.





    vaginal tattoos. images of vaginal tattoos.
  • images of vaginal tattoos.



  • singhsa3
    02-22 09:18 AM
    In ancient times there used be gods for every potentially powerful / Harmful things that people were afraid of . For example:
    God of Fire : Hephasistos for greeks, Agnidev for Hindus, Vulcan for Romans
    Godess of Wisdom : Athena for greeks, Sarswati for Hindus, Minerva for Romans
    King of gods : Zeus for greeks , Indra for Hindus, Jupiter for Romans
    etc etc...
    So in the modern times we have the following gods, and we are afraid making them unhappy
    God of Visa Bulletien : DOS
    God of Visa issuance : INS
    King of gods : The Lawmakers.

    Then there are priests , who claim to have direct connections with these Gods. :D
    I agree with you.
    This guy googler just wants 5 minutes of fame and attention. By talking about such sensitive information on the forum, he is risking anything good that can happen for us in future. DOS can get unhappy with this official for discussing such information. I can understand the motives of lawyers for announcing on their website. They want publicity and business for themselves by showing off their connections.





    2011 Liquid Virgin, quot;vaginal vaginal tattoos. 2011 hot female genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo. genital
  • 2011 hot female genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo. genital



  • tejonidhi
    09-10 01:31 PM
    I am wondering when will they discuss about Humans ?:mad:



    more...


    vaginal tattoos. vagina, tattoo previous next
  • vagina, tattoo previous next



  • new_horizon
    10-23 12:40 AM
    my detailed post went missing:mad: ...dunno why nojoke edited it out :D.

    to put it briefly, i never heard anybody hiring a ceo based on his experience of having organized the company picnic (read community organizer to prez :rolleyes:).





    vaginal tattoos. vaginal tattoos. hair house 2011 genital tattoo
  • vaginal tattoos. hair house 2011 genital tattoo



  • jfredr
    08-15 02:36 PM
    i think visa bulletin is history



    more...


    vaginal tattoos. pictures female genital tattoos. vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures.
  • pictures female genital tattoos. vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures.



  • crystal
    07-28 02:02 PM
    Yawn ...
    Adding to the rant ....

    This country's once celebrated Individual Freedom has gone to the dogs after 9/11 with many screwed up bills like Patriot Act , FISA. First Amendment will cover our ass only to an extent...

    my 2 cents .. if there is anything we all have to fight/wake up for then it is about individual freedom, not about religions/images/symbols/cartoons.





    2010 images of vaginal tattoos. vaginal tattoos. 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo,; 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo,
  • 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo,; 2010 Tagged vagina tattoo,



  • hopefulgc
    03-16 10:04 PM
    awesome parallel... very clear thinking.

    It's like asking Martin Luther King a few decades ago "Slavery has been there for centuries, why do you need equality now?". Your tone is exactly like that. It's just an analogy, we have definitely not suffered as much, but I am just trying to tell you that a wrong should not be prolonged, it needs to be corrected.



    more...


    vaginal tattoos. dresses Images Of Genital Tattoos vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures.
  • dresses Images Of Genital Tattoos vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures.



  • senthil1
    02-13 01:26 PM
    Ethnic cleansing is eliminating particular group of people while in civil war. Whatever happened in past in Rwanda could be called Ethnic Cleansing. Here Indians including me came for luxury life and better career though most of them available in India because here there is no availablity of skills. If US can get all the skills they need then there is no need for immigrants then if they reduce immigration that is not ethnic cleansing.

    Total BS!

    How can you even suggest that the immigration related raids to be the same as
    .

    Admins, please close this thread!





    hair 2011 hot female genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo. genital vaginal tattoos. female genital tattoos. tattoo
  • female genital tattoos. tattoo



  • jonty_11
    07-11 01:52 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.
    man this is US...here prices of goods are jacked up and then a big SALE sign is posted on the front door....

    Same for EAD...hey! will give u 2 year EADs, but only if your PD is not close...and then they make most of ours PDs close to the Cut off date..and Oops...now only 1 year EAD



    more...


    vaginal tattoos. genital tattoos. genital
  • genital tattoos. genital



  • av2004
    06-10 04:09 PM
    Sent e-mail to my senators..





    hot vagina, tattoo previous next vaginal tattoos. vaginal tattoos. piercing
  • vaginal tattoos. piercing



  • swamy
    08-21 11:35 AM
    I received my RFE today and I am totally shocked and in a state of panic because they are asking for a lot of things to be submitted in 30 days and there is absolutely no way at this point that I can get $1000 together for the I-485 Supplement A form, PLUS the money to see a civil surgeon for a medical exam. Those are the two most important forms they are requesting but there are still 3 more forms aside from that. I am also required to show evidence of valid entry which I don't understand. When I came here, I was engaged to be married. I had only my birth certificate and driver's license when I went through customs in 2003. I was not required to have a passport so I have nothing at this point to show them. How do I deal with this to show I did not enter the country illegally? I did not marry my fiance in the end, but I did acquire employment with his relatives and I am still with them. I take care of a disabled person in the home and there is no way they will accept another person at this time. Not after 6 years. This is like family to me now and I can't just expect someone to take my place and do what I do. It doesn't work that way. We already went through the process of offering this position to someone else who was born and raised here and nobody wanted the job. We had one phone call over a 3 week period and nothing came of it. I do not receive monetary wages, I get room and board, therefore I do not have the money I need to submit this supplement A form and the people I live with are not able to just toss out that kind of money either. They also want me to submit evidence that I have maintained non-immigrant status - what the heck is that? I have filed every application that they have requested until now - nothing was ever said about this non-immigrant status stuff. I am confused and totally at a loss.
    I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.

    I was never aware that I had to submit an I-485 Supplement A form - why? Why has no one told me about this before now? I never saw one thing on the I-485 form that I filled out that a supplement was needed. I was not told I had to see a civil surgeon to submit a medical exam and any CS available is 4 hours away in any direction after checking out the list on the USCIS website. The household I live in is not able to just up and go whenever USCIS demands it and they are making our lives very difficult right now.
    How do I handle this?
    They say I have 33 days to get this cleared up and without employment for wages, this is impossible. Any previous forms I submitted were ones I was prepared for and I had help from a friend at the time, but that was over 2 years ago and I cannot expect other people to just hand over money now, especially $1000.
    I am not leaving this household - there is no way I can abandon the person I live with and entrust them to someone else and there is no way this person would ever stand for that.

    Is there anything that can be done to either get an extension or get around the I-485 supplement A? I am not as concerned about the civil surgeon exam, but I don't have a clue how much that will cost and again, I don't know how I will get the money to do that either.
    I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
    Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?

    sorry to hear your plight & the reactyion which is a very normal & human one. but uscis deals only with aliens so dont expect them to be humane or have any sense of decency or compassion (or efficiency!)- get a lawyer who can work pro bono and i'm sure they can handle the paperwork for waiving fees etc along with dealing with the nuts at uscis. dont expect sympathy from this forum - these ppl are used to uscis abuses so much (sortof battered wife syndrome) that they've forgotton what the reacion would be when normal human beings go up againts uscis..



    more...


    house Tattoo artist Friday Jones vaginal tattoos. vagina tattoos
  • vagina tattoos



  • chanduv23
    03-07 06:23 AM
    From what I understand, Rajiv and Sheela are highly experienced and know AC21 in detail. They have seen successful AC21 cases and thats the reason they are pretty confident.

    It is always safe to keep all paperwork intact and updating USCIS during job change but there is also possibility that it increases burden if you keep changing multiple jobs.

    A good way of invoking AC21 is
    (1) Have the Attorney prepare the letter template - Attorney will make sure the letter is right.
    (2) have it signed from your employer - this should not be a problem - I have noticed that employers have issues with h1b visa because they require extensive paperwork and money, but signing a letter must not be an issue.

    A lot of employers are not aware of AC21/EAD and may get worried. But there is absolutely no issue. All you do is to educate them. So many people have started using EAD and changing jobs and slowly eployers will understand this concept.





    tattoo vaginal tattoos. hair house 2011 genital tattoo vaginal tattoos. Images Of Genital Tattoos
  • Images Of Genital Tattoos



  • walking_dude
    10-29 11:40 AM
    Only 67 members so far? I was thinking there would be hundreds of FOIA requests by members, if not in thousands, given all the tracking activity/VB predictions that happen here (and else where too). Now that finally we have a way of accurately predicting PD movement in Visa bulletins and make more accurate prediction of approval than possible through any tracker ( all of them limited to insignificant percentages of the total population to make accurate predictions), just by sending a simple letter; I am baffled by the lukewarm response by a community that's otherwise relentlessly peristent in the tracking/predictions activity.

    Having too much fun in those vodoo activities, are we? Welcome to the real world. FOIA is our chance to get the answer we all have been seeking. Will you pop the Red Pill? or continue dreaming in the unreal World of tracking and VB predictions?



    more...


    pictures pictures female genital tattoos. vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures. vaginal tattoos. female genital tattoo gallery
  • female genital tattoo gallery



  • GCneeded
    10-25 01:52 PM
    PD is Dec 2002 / EB3 India / I 140 Approved / 485 Pending





    dresses vaginal tattoos. piercing vaginal tattoos. DESIGN DRAGON TATTOOS FROM
  • DESIGN DRAGON TATTOOS FROM



  • nk2006
    09-11 12:11 PM
    http://seeker.dice.com/olc/thread.jspa?threadID=9965&start=0&tstart=0

    Lot of people are working hard to defeat this bill including Programmers guild. We need to act fast and aggressively. I think this postponment of the bill gave us another chance to lobby it strongly.

    Wow those guys/gals are fed with so many lies - numbers usa and programmers guild is projecting this bill as if creation of "new" half a million visas and propagating that so many new "foreigners" will take up jobs. Do they understand the word "recapture" and also these are unused 'greencard' recapture - many of beneficiaries are in us for way too long and they are not going to change the job market a bit.



    more...


    makeup dresses Images Of Genital Tattoos vaginal tattoos. genital tattoo pictures. vaginal tattoos. Tattoo artist Friday Jones
  • Tattoo artist Friday Jones



  • retrohatao
    02-07 10:32 AM
    Admin,
    I beg to differ. As far as USCIS is concerned, it just forwards the security clearance request to FBI/Homeland security. It does not follow up unless you sue USCIS. As far as they are concerned, the "ball is in FBI's court" ( exact words of the representative). So NameCheck need to be a separate issue.





    girlfriend Images Of Genital Tattoos vaginal tattoos. female genital tattoos.
  • female genital tattoos.



  • waitnwatch
    04-07 07:25 PM
    .... One cannot argue (or complaint with the supervisor) with them in the long line at POE to ask them to follow the rules and regulations; or you do not have your lawyer standing next to you in the line. You do not have much option at POE. ...

    A few years back the IO's at Portland Oregon started harassing visitors. A Chinese businesswoman was sent back for no apparent reason. This lady came back through LA and sued the USCIS. The upshot of what happened at Oregon was that all international flights stopped coming to Oregon. So I wonder if the IO's ultimately got to keep their jobs!

    When you talk about "tremendous" power it is not as if the IO can just send someone home because the IO had a fight with his/her spouse. Sending someone back from the POE will have to be documented rigorously with specific reasons assigned. Therefore an IO can determine that a student or visitor is a potential immigrant but I'm sure that reasons have to be documented. With an H1-B that cannot be the case so the only check the IO can run is to ensure that the documents are genuine. Remember someone has to pay for a person to be sent back. An airlines get fined if they bring in someone without proper documents. So to cut the long story short - the IO has a lot of power in that they can go through a lot of details but sending someone back is a pretty serious thing as a diplomatic row can erupt. No IO would want to lose his job by meaninglessly and fraudulently sending someone back.





    hairstyles genital tattoos. genital vaginal tattoos. tribal spider tattoo. skull
  • tribal spider tattoo. skull



  • rimzhim
    04-04 03:54 PM
    So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?
    IEEE believes that ppl educated in the US should not be sent back and should actually stay here. I agree with that stance. After all, they want what is best for ppl born here and those who have been educated here. It is IEEE-USA :)





    ajju
    03-18 10:26 PM
    I think Nixtor should explain why he even bothered to call Mr. Foggs' number. There are many many people in this forum with incorrect phone numbers. Why nixtor is not banning all of them. There is even a member with handle 'taliban'.

    Nixstor did explained his actions and I concur... Controversial handles should be banned... Handle "TALIBAN" was banned and same member opened new handle "TAWLIBANN" saying his name is Tawlibann Foggs...

    Anyway we should close this issue.. I do find tawlibann's posts decent and non-offensive.. Only thing is we need to practice some respect to the communitity when chosing a handle... Its just not this.. there could be potentially other offensive handles.. So I'd say there should be a step/check in registration process to monitor/regulate handles... You won't like any handle offending your religious beliefs, dis-respecting your nation or humanity itself...

    Just my 2 cents... We should stop this discussion and focus on immigration issues...

    RED DOTS: Looks like lots of people are in excuse of getting offended.. and spreading RED DOTS... Good Luck...





    mirage
    02-03 11:28 AM
    The Obama administration is boasting on 'Equality amongst unequals', I am going to ask as many lawmakers I can, where is the equality for us, why immigrants are not eqal, where are our human right ? where is our Liberty ? why a Fijian who reports to me got in the country last year and got his green card and I'm waiting for 6 years now...



    Total Pageviews