.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

wallpaper de amor

images Puente de amor wallpaper de amor. corazones rotos de amor.
  • corazones rotos de amor.



  • pray
    08-17 08:55 AM
    Chill guys just kidding no point getting worked up about all this.I know it's causing a lot of angst.The best course of action is to get back to our lives and let the chips fall as they may.





    wallpaper corazones rotos de amor. wallpaper de amor. wallpapers de corazones. de
  • wallpapers de corazones. de



  • feedfront
    10-12 04:19 PM
    Hello!

    I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...

    thecipher5

    Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).

    You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.

    What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.





    wallpaper de amor. wallpaper de amor. imagenes de
  • wallpaper de amor. imagenes de



  • tejonidhi
    09-10 01:31 PM
    I am wondering when will they discuss about Humans ?:mad:





    2011 wallpapers de corazones. de wallpaper de amor. wallpapers de amor.
  • wallpapers de amor.



  • NKR
    03-17 10:16 AM
    Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.


    EB2 India PD came only up till April 2004 before it retrogressed. There is no way anybody whose PD is between April to Sept 2004 could have applied before July 2007. They might have applied only in July 2007 when USCIS made EB2 PD current by mistake.



    more...


    wallpaper de amor. fondos de pantalla de amor.
  • fondos de pantalla de amor.



  • abhishek101
    12-27 12:14 PM
    Just to clarify on all the confusion:

    If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.

    For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.

    I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.

    But I do have a valid visa on my passport.

    About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.

    Singapore does not require any visa.

    No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.





    wallpaper de amor. wallpaper de amor
  • wallpaper de amor



  • jayleno
    10-15 03:31 PM
    Buddy did you even read what I said???
    Looks like you have a plan here. Yep.. lets go ahead and irritate the hell out of USCIS and every agency out there.

    I'm out of here guys

    All the best..



    more...


    wallpaper de amor. Poesia De Amor. poemas de amor
  • Poesia De Amor. poemas de amor



  • Canadian_Dream
    12-11 02:43 PM
    Since this has always been pushed through legilative means (S.1932), there might be a hurdle involved in using "Rulemaking" approach to this solution, nevertheless this idea should atleast be explored. Here is how rulemaking procedures work in Govt Agency: (Adding Flexibility is something that can be done through Rulemaking).

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rulemaking

    Adding flexibility. More detailed regulations allow for more nuanced approaches to various conditions than a single legislative standard could. Moreover, regulations tend to be more easily changed as new data or technologies emerge.





    2010 wallpaper de amor. imagenes de wallpaper de amor. Puente de amor
  • Puente de amor



  • neelu
    12-13 12:17 AM
    I'm with you - less talk and more action.
    Also, members should all show support for all goals.
    I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
    In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.

    the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support

    Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.

    At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).

    I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.

    I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)



    more...


    wallpaper de amor. poemas de amor para mi novio
  • poemas de amor para mi novio



  • eager_immi
    01-18 11:15 AM
    Signed up for $20 a month. Have contributed $300 earlier.

    Thanks





    hair wallpapers de amor. wallpaper de amor. temas de amor para nokia happy
  • temas de amor para nokia happy



  • kutra
    03-05 06:26 PM
    I think that everybody has the right to express their opinion.

    Anything else is sensorship

    good luck to all

    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)



    more...


    wallpaper de amor. 3D Wallpaper-fuego-de-amor.jpg
  • 3D Wallpaper-fuego-de-amor.jpg



  • Sakthisagar
    06-11 10:46 AM
    Thank You for doing this, Great work.

    Sent two times yesterday and today after the change in the content.

    May GOD Bless





    hot fondos de pantalla de amor. wallpaper de amor. Moments amor es compartir.
  • Moments amor es compartir.



  • nixstor
    07-02 10:56 PM
    This is because Rajiv Khanna and Murthy do not like each other and compete with each other. Murthy is on the board of AILA and Rajiv is not. So murthy will promote the lawsuit and rajiv will not.

    Competition is a good thing. How ever, your post sounded like they feud with each other no matter how much genuine the issue is. Why would any of them would like to be at the end of losing if they know for sure that the other is winning? Any sane mind will join the bandwagon, esp when their business interests are at stakes.

    Keeping it aside, I did not mean to dampen any one's spirits on filing a law suit. I had similar thoughts in my mind and it just happened to be similar to Rajiv Khanna's. I could be wrong in this case. I will be very happy if we come out in flying colors in this law suit. How ever my preference is to get more and more media/blog attention and try to get recapture/ability to file 485 based on the momentum we build because of this screw up by DOS & USCIS.



    more...


    house Amor en navidad wallpaper de amor. rome. wallpaper de amor
  • rome. wallpaper de amor



  • desi485
    03-16 12:37 AM
    dudester,
    I work for a REAL big company and have a REAL good job. Don't get worked up you might get a cardiac arrest. :)

    And, please, gimme a break. H1B = high skilled? ya right.............keep living in your dream world buddy.........good for you. Most H1Bs, according to PUBLISHED research, earn less than $50,000.

    Freaking diploma holders from India get an H1B easily...........you think the monkeys who work for the outsourcing firms in India are "highly-skilled" ??
    :p

    Dude, IT and software are low skill jobs..........wake up and smell the coffee. Your saying "highly skilled" and holding up a placard won't change that reality. No one wants any more low skilled EB3 types in this country anymore. They are found dime a dozen.

    If your highness is so highly skilled, how come you are stuck in the EB3 queue and whine to get into EB2 ???

    Yes i AM selfish..........you got a problem with that?

    You are now "a more frustrated fool". Your desparation shows what you really are.





    tattoo wallpaper de amor wallpaper de amor. 2010 wallpapers de amor.
  • 2010 wallpapers de amor.



  • jthomas
    06-01 10:31 PM
    I passed that CBP checkpoint twice when I went to San Diego and twice, I wasn't inspected. Both times, I have no immigration documents with me but my CA Driver's License.

    May I ask, do you happen to have out of state licence plate?

    Yes, I live in orange county, CA and used to travel to san diego every weekend. I never carried any immigration document even now in my car.



    more...


    pictures Poesia De Amor. poemas de amor wallpaper de amor. wallpaper de amor. wallpaper
  • wallpaper de amor. wallpaper



  • thesparky007
    02-17 06:15 PM
    kirupa.com

    uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (http://%0ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k
    cool
    thx man!





    dresses Moments amor es compartir. wallpaper de amor. wallpaper de playa. amor
  • wallpaper de playa. amor



  • delhiguy
    07-09 02:22 PM
    http://www.ahslaw.com/documents/AHSLawsuit.pdf


    This document gives lot of legal details, states what the lawsuits exactly is..


    P.S : I Think its just filed, not accepted by the court as of now



    more...


    makeup poemas de amor para mi novio wallpaper de amor. Amor en navidad
  • Amor en navidad



  • clif
    03-12 02:00 PM
    BharatPremi,

    So you gave up H1B and moved onto EAD? Is it because the new employer is not interested in H1B transfer or some other reason?

    Also, my I140 was approved in 2006 and I1485 filed in July last year (both with a large, well-known company). If I change employers now and work using EAD, are there any major issues that can arise? Like furnishing of audit reports, etc?





    girlfriend 2010 wallpapers de amor. wallpaper de amor. wallpapers de amor. wallpapers
  • wallpapers de amor. wallpapers



  • preddy2k
    07-24 01:20 PM
    Any July 2nd filers got their receipt #s?

    My package has been sent to TSC on July 2nd around 9AM by FedEx. Did not hear anything yet.





    hairstyles 3D Wallpaper-fuego-de-amor.jpg wallpaper de amor. Amor wallpaper de amor.
  • Amor wallpaper de amor.



  • GreenCard4US
    07-12 11:50 PM
    Well said GCBY3000. Since something is going to happen, she wants to project herself as though she put in some effort. A few months back when I made a phone appointment with her, she was not at all helpfull. All she kept saying was, we can do it for you for so many $$$. It was all about money, money and money. I honestly doubt her intentions.





    thepaew
    05-26 04:51 PM
    We were traveling the Montr�al on Friday and saw this too. The Border Patrol had set up a roadblock on I-93 S and were stopping everyone.

    While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
    Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
    Buddy: I am on L1 visa
    I: H1B
    buddy's wife: L2
    my wife: H4
    officer: is anyone US citizen ?
    I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)

    Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
    Buddy: yes
    officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
    buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
    officer: can you show me?
    (buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
    officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
    buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
    officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.

    I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?

    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf

    I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.





    diptam
    07-01 09:38 PM
    Who gave that guy the right to ask questions to IV Core rudely ? He is questioning as if he hired IV core for resolving this Crisis and asking for status update.

    He/She crossed the line somehow.

    Pappu,

    You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..



    Total Pageviews